All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionEssential guidance for creating world-class organization Providing practical how-to examples and best practices on every area of managing ethics inside organizations, this brief yet powerful book lays down the foundation for creating a culture of high integrity and superior performance and offers advice relevant to every organization or company. Topics include best practices in determining the ethics of job candidates; ethical decision making; ethics and diversity training; ethics officers and hotlines; ethical leadership, work goals, and performance appraisals; environmental management; community outreach; and much more. Part of Wiley's Essentials series, Essentials of Business Ethics is designed to enable corporate leaders to get up to speed quickly on the nuts and bolts of business ethics. Denis Collins (Madison, WI) currently serves on the Editorial Boards of Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Academic Ethics, and Encyclopedia of Business Ethics.
- Author BiographyDenis Collins, PhD , is a tenured Professor of Business at Edgewood College and teaches in the areas of business ethics, management, leadership, and organization behavior. Considered a leader among business ethics professors, Dr. Collins serves on the editorial boards of Journal of Business Ethics , Journal of Academic Ethics , and Encyclopedia of Business Ethics and Society and has published numerous books and articles in the areas of social philosophy, participatory management, business ethics, and service learning.
- Author(s)Denis Collins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEssentials Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width169 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.