All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile tens of thousands of people across the United States serve on hospital and other healthcare ethics committees (HECs), almost carefully prepared educational material exists for HEC members. Ethics by Committee is a one volume collection of chapters developed exclusively for this educational purpose. Experts in bioethics, clinical consultation, health law, and social psychology from across the country contribute chapters on ethics consultation, education, and policy development.
- Author BiographyD. Micah Hester is assistant professor of medical humanities and pediatrics at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and clinical ethicist at Arkansas Children's Hospital. He has authored/edited 7 books, including Community As Healing (2001) and numerous journal articles and commentaries.
- Author(s)Micah D. Hester
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/10/2007
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.