All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe handbook introduces common European Competence Standards for the academic training of career practitioners in Europe. These shared standards, developed by more than 200 experts from all across Europe, are already being used in many countries for the development of degree programs. In addition to that, the authors give proposals and examples of how to implement and establish such competence standards in practice.
- Author BiographySif Einarsdottir, PhD, Associate Professor at the University of IcelandJohannes Katsarov, Coordinator of NICE Network, GermanyJukka Lerkkanen, PhD, Director of the Open University of Jyvaskyla, FinlandProf. Dr. Rachel Mulvey, Professor at University of East London, UKJacques Pouyaud, PhD, Associate Professor at the University of Bordeaux, FranceProf. Dr. Kestutis Pukelis, Professor at Vytautas Magnus University Kaunas, LithuaniaProf. Dr. Christiane Schiersmann, Professor at Heidelberg University, GermanyDr. Peter Weber, Senior Researcher at Heidelberg University, GermanyIn addition to the editors, another 70 experts from 30 European countries have contributed to the concepts presented in the handbook.
- PublisherVerlag Barbara Budrich
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLeverkusen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag Barbara Budrich
- Weight367 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Edited byChristiane Schiersmann,Jacques Pouyaud,Johannes Katsarov,Jukka Lerkkanen,Kestutis Pukelis,Peter Weber,Rachel Mulvey,Sif Einarsdottir
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.