Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- Descriptionraymond being a disabled veteran with p.t.s.d. was unable to read his poetry before an audiance so cindi dawson, a spoken word artist, would read several of his poems at their thursday night open mic sessions. this time slot was labeled EVERYONE LOVES RAYMOND time . ray eventually showed up to listen and eventually anunced himself and several months later started reading his own poetry, the first of which was dedicated to his two young daughters, Alexa and Christina who attended the reading t kwing why they were there. the poem was called I had to start somewhere-------so i did written on july 22 2008.
- Author(s)Raymond Reininger
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.