All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionBy examining Carl Michalson's concept of responsibility, Existence, Faith and Responsibility treats, characterizes and evaluates Michalson's ethics as an integral part of his theology. Michalson's ethics, based on existential subjectivity, as opposed to subjectivism or universalism, and drawing upon Wesley's idea of holiness, is an ethics of two syntheses: word and world, and decision and character. As such, it makes a significant contribution to current discussions of theological ethics.
- Author(s)Samuel Richard Roberts,Samuel Richard Roberts III
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1990
- Series TitleContemporary Existentialism
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight460 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.