All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Evelyn Spence, a former editor at Skiing magazine and avid outdoorswoman, has turned the state's classic mountain towns upside down to find quirky annual festivals, superb Rocky Mountain cuisine, historic B&Bs, trout-filled streams, powder-choked runs, Manhattan-worthy shopping, and jaw-dropping drives, and combine them in this unique travel guide. Whether you want to sleep under the stars or inside a toasty wilderness lodge, this guide will help you plan the ultimate Colorado mountain experience.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Spence was a longtime editor at Skiing magazine, and has written for many national publications including Backpacker, Men's Journal, Women's Adventure, Outside, Health, Good Housekeeping, Alternative Medicine, and Powder. She is a co-author of Michelin USA West. She lives in Boulder, CO.
- Author(s)Evelyn Spence
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/06/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's Great Destinations
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.59Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.