All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the stories of adventurers who have braved danger and the toughest physical challenges in the name of sport, from marathon swimmers to extreme swboarders. Find out about the courage and skill of sporting trailblazers, and whether you've got what it takes to be an ultimate adventurer.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Guillain worked as a bookseller, an English teacher and an editor before becoming an author. She has written more than 100 books, both fiction and non-fiction. She always wanted to be a writer and her top tip is to read as much as you can.
- Author(s)Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIgnite: Ultimate Adventurers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.