All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe lives, diversity, and sheer mass of penguins are fascinating, and the remote, cold and beautiful areas in which they live are places to be treasured on Earth. Photographers Yva Momatiuk and John Eastcott travel to these places, from Antacrtica to the South Georgia Islands, and study these fascinating water birds, so awkward on land, and so at home in the sea. Their nesting habits, parenting customs, growth, development, diets, and interaction, are all covered with gripping fact and stunning pictures.
- Author(s)Yva Momatuik
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication19/10/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFace to Face
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Out-of-print date22/10/2014
- Content Note25 full-colour photographs
- Weight420 g
- Width261 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.