Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionOpen up and explore the world of home cooking in this new book full of tried and tested recipes from the esteemed AWW kitchen. From Thai beef omelettes to mini lamb roasts, there is something for everyone, matter what your tastes. Easy to follow recipes are accompanied by beautiful colour photography, and you can enjoy chocolate and caramel puddings for dessert if you're feeling sweet!
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen BookScan), an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world. So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPES RANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(R) for guaranteed results. And finally, the RECIPES Each recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Out-of-print date10/01/2017
- Weight1378 g
- Width238 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.