Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 12 Dec
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I ask a young 200-kilo patient what he snacks on. 'Nothing,' he says. I look him in the eye. Nothing? He ds. I ask him about his chronic skin infections, his diabetes. He tears up- 'I eat hot chips and fried dim sims and drink three bottles of Coke every afteron. The truth is I'm addicted to eating. I'm addicted.' He punches his thigh.' In Fat City, Karen Hitchcock unpicks the idea of obesity as a disease. In a riveting blend of story and analysis, she explores chemistry, psychology and the impulse to excess to explain the West's growing obesity epidemic.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Karen Hitchcock
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleShort Blacks
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight56 g
- Width115 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.45Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.