All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLinlin Li addresses the analysis and design issues of observer-based FD and FTC for nlinear systems. The author analyses the existence conditions for the nlinear observer-based FD systems to gain a deeper insight into the construction of FD systems. Aided by the T-S fuzzy technique, she recommends different design schemes, among them the L_inf/L_2 type of FD systems. The derived FD and FTC approaches are verified by two benchmark processes.
- Author BiographyDr. Linlin Li completed her dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Steven X. Ding at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany.
- Author(s)Linlin Li
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight269 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.