All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIt is hard to feel good about life these days. The ecomy is suffering, people are losing their jobs and homes and the future is unclear. These are problems are beyond our control but they certainly have a personal impact on each of us. We struggle with anger, worry and even depression. We have fear, doubts and lots of stress. In Feel Good About Life...Again, Rick McDaniel addresses each of these issues with his unique inspirational approach that is sure to bring you hope and encouragement.
- Author BiographyRick McDaniel: Rick is the founder and senior pastor of Richmond Community Church, a contemporary multi-site church located in Richmond, Virginia. He is also the speaker on High Impact Living where his audio messages can be heard on audible.com and his video messages can be viewed on amazon.com. Rick has three earned degrees including an advanced degree from Duke University and has also written three books. He has spoken around the world on five continents to thousands of people. Rick has been married to his wife Michelle for 27 years and has two sons Matt and Wes.
- Author(s)Rick McDaniel
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.