All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis portable 8-fold guide is the perfect companion to Phillipa Hudson's easy-to-use Coastal Flowers of the Pacific Northwest, and features 112 spectacular photos of flowers found from the mid to alpine elevations on Vancouver Island and the Coast Mountains of the Pacific Northwest. Organized into a two-sided colour coded chart with a ruler printed on the back cover, this handy guide will aid in the quick identification of almost any flower one is likely to encounter in the higher realms of the Pacific Northwest, from exquisite yellow glacier lilies to elusive alpine pussy-toes. Labelled with both English and Latin names with descriptions of each species' distribution range and average plant height and flower size, this full-colour pamphlet is useful to budding botanists as well as more accomplished flower enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyPhillipa Hudson has been an enthusiastic and active amateur botanist for over 30 years. She lives on Vancouver Island with her husband where they enjoy hiking, biking and kayaking as often as possible.
- Author(s)Phillipa Hudson
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Content Note112+ colour photos
- Weight40 g
- Width230 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.