All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn facing pages of Old Italian and English, a dozen treatises, fragments, and collections of writing about 15th-century Italian dance in the tradition of the dancing master Domenico da Piacenza and his followers; music for the dances in both contemporary and modern tation; and choreographical desc
- PublisherPendragon Press
- Date of Publication15/07/1995
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleDance & Music S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPendragon Press
- Content NoteIll.mus.exs.
- Height230 mm
- Edited byA.William Smith
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.