All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first and only book to combine the concept of shareholder value creation with the financial reporting process. Readers will discover the clear links between shareholder value creation, the financial accounting statements, and the market value of the firm. They'll also explore the steps leading from good decisions by management to strong financial statements, and higher shareholder value and stock prices. Throughout the pages, the authors strike an effective balance among the mechanics underlying the preparation of the statements, the measurement issues behind the mechanics, and the ecomic context in which the statements are prepared and used.
- Author BiographyJamie Pratt is Professor of Accounting at Indiana University, and has taught both around the U.S. and internationally. In 1993, he was the program chair for the American Accounting Association. He has been on the Educational Advisory Committee since 1990, and has also been the secretary of the board for the Pratt Corporation for 17 years. He has published extensively in research journals and has penned several texts. D. Eric Hurst is Associate Dean and Professor in the Department of Accounting at the Red McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin. His research has been published in Journal of Accounting Research, The Accounting Review, Contemporary Accounting Research, Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory, and Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
- Author(s)D. Eric Hirst,Jamie Pratt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width204 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.