All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Slender Man entered the general popular consciousness in May 2014, when two young girls led a third girl into a wooded area and stabbed her. Examining the growth of the online horror phemen, this book introduces unique attributes of digital culture and establishes a needed framework for studies of other Internet memes and mythologies.
- Author BiographyShira Chess is Assistant Professor in the Department of Telecommunications at the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communications, University of Georgia, USA. Eric Newsom is Assistant Professor of Communication at the University of Central Missouri, USA.
- Author(s)Eric Newsom,Shira Chess
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight347 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.