Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSimple Ordinary Differential Equations may have solutions in terms of power series whose coefficients grow at such a rate that the series has a radius of convergence equal to zero. In fact, every linear meromorphic system has a formal solution of a certain form, which can be relatively easily computed, but which generally involves such power series diverging everywhere. In this book the author presents the classical theory of meromorphic systems of ODE in the new light shed upon it by the recent achievements in the theory of summability of formal power series.
- Author(s)Werner Balser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.