All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionwith simulations and illustrations by Richard Gray Problem solving is an indispensable part of learning a quantitative science such as neurophysiology. This text for graduate and advanced undergraduate students in neuroscience, physiology, biophysics, and computational neuroscience provides comprehensive, mathematically sophisticated descriptions of modern principles of cellular neurophysiology. It is the only neurophysiology text that gives detailed derivations of equations, worked examples, and homework problem sets (with complete answers).Developed from tes for the course that the authors have taught since 1983, Foundations of Cellular Neurophysiology covers cellular neurophysiology (also some material at the molecular and systems levels) from its physical and mathematical foundations in a way that is far more rigorous than other commonly used texts in this area.
- Author(s)Daniel Johnston,Samuel Miao-sin Wu
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/1994
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note456
- Weight1430 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Gray
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.