All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPithy, provocative, poignant advice on a variety of self-help topics--in four well-chosen words. Digh shows how the truisms for most woes can be boiled down to four well-chosen words, and answers may well lie in simple actions.
- Author(s)Patti Digh
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width125 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,Sewn,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $36.69Trending at AU $37.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.