All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis chronicle of the Byzantine Empire, beginning in 1025, shows a profound understanding of the power politics that characterized the empire and led to its decline.
- Author BiographyE. R. A. Sewter was a well-known Byzantine scholar and the editor of Greece and Rome. His translation of The Alexiad of Anna Comnena is still published in Penguin Classics. He died in 1976.
- Author(s)Michael Psellus
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/1979
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Content Notemaps, bibliography, index
- Weight292 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byE.R.A. Sewter
- Introduction byE.R.A. Sewter
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.