All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you look in the mirror, do you recognize that old woman looking back at you? Aging doesn t have to mean getting old. Our bodies, minds, and faces may change, but we can alter what they look like, how they behave, and how we feel about them. Free to Be Fabulous: 100 Ways to Look and Feel Younger at 40, 50, and Beyond shows you how to turn back the clock painlessly in four areas. We ll start with Beauty and how to make the most of what God gave us. Beliefs will help us make our minds as sharp as possible and show how our attitudes determine our happiness. Then, Body will teach us how to keep everything inside working well and Behavior will help us relate to others. It takes 21 days to change a habit, so if you alter one thing every three weeks, you can make 17 modifications in a year. Try these suggestions one at a time, and you could become a new person by your next birthday!
- Author BiographyDebbie Hardy, the Queen of Resilience, isn t as old as she used to be. Overcoming childhood abuse, single parenting, widowhood and other difficulties, she has become CEO (Chief Encouragement Officer) of her company, Stepping Through Life. Author of Stepping Through Cancer: A Guide for the Journey and the accompanying Stepping Through Cancer Handbook, Debbie speaks, teaches, mentors authors, and is an award-winning writer. She contributes to anthologies, publishes Christian devotions, and appears on numerous radio and TV shows across the country.
- Author(s)Debbie Hardy
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleMorgan James Faith
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.