All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFree to Learn is a unique, accessible and practical introduction to the principles and methods of Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Education.
- Author BiographyLynne Oldfield is the Director of the London Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher Training Course. She was an early childhood educator in both mainstream and Waldorf education, nationally and internationally, for over 40 years. She was a co-founder of the Open EYE Campaign, and co author of Too Much, Too Soon (2011).
- Author(s)Lynne Oldfield
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Content Note16 pages of colour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.