All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do the terms 'freedom' and 'justice' mean? What is the State? Is the existence of the State justified? What are the proper limits of the power of the State? What about the intervention of the State in ecomic matters that gives rise to the disputes between advocates of capitalism, socialism, and the welfare state? These are some of the broader questions addressed in this book.
- Author BiographyRonald H. Nash is Professor and Head of Philosophy, Western Kentucky University.
- Author(s)Ronald H. Nash
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/07/1980
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight281 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.