All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents are often overwhelmed by the amount of information presented in the introductory financial accounting course. By focusing on fundamental concepts in a logical sequence, students are able to fully comprehend the material rather than memorise seemingly unrelated terms and topics. The goal of Fundamental Financial Accounting Concepts is to enable students to understand how any given business event affects the financial statements. The financial statements model is a highly praised feature because it allows students to visualise the simultaneous impact of business events on all of the key financial statements (the income statement, the balance sheet, and the statement of cash flows).
- Author BiographyThomas P. Edmonds, Ph.D.: Dr. Edmonds is Professor of Accountancy at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, (UAB). He has been actively involved in teaching accounting principles throughout his academic career. He has received several prestigious teaching awards, including the UAB President's Excellence in Teaching Award and the distinguished Ellen Gregg Ingalls Award for excellence in classroom teaching. His academic experience includes being published in the Journal of Accounting Education, the Accounting Review, and the Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance among others. Dr. Edmonds received his Ph.D. in Accounting from Georgia State University. Christopher T. Edmonds is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB). His focus is on new teaching pedagogies such as flipping the classroom, competency learning, and online education. In his classes, students watch lectures at home and come to class to work with others and practice skills. Although early in his career, Dr. Edmonds has received multiple teaching awards and published several articles in the area of accounting education. He has written articles that appeared in Issues in Accounting Education , Advances in Accounting Education , AIS Educators Journal , and Advances in Accounting. Frances M. McNair, Ph.D., CPA: Dr. McNair holds the KPMG Peat Marwick Professorship of Accounting at Mississippi State University, (MSU) and received her Ph.D. in Accounting from the University of Mississippi. Her research has been published in the Journal of Accountancy, Management Accounting, and the Business and Professional Ethics Journal. Philip R. Olds, Ph.D., CPA: Dr. Olds is Professor of Accounting at Virginia Commonwealth University, and received his Ph.D. from Georgia State University.
- Author(s)Christopher Edmonds,Frances M. McNair,Philip R. Olds,Thomas P. Edmonds
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1744 g
- Width218 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.