All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Power Semiconductor Devices provides an in-depth treatment of the physics of operation of power semiconductor devices that are commonly used by the power electronics industry. Analytical models for explaining the operation of all power semiconductor devices are shown. The treatment here focuses on silicon devices but includes the unique attributes and design requirements for emerging silicon carbide devices. The book will appeal to practicing engineers in the power semiconductor device community.
- Author(s)B. Jayant Baliga
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight3740 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.