All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Weibull distribution has been one of the most cited lifetime distributions in reliability engineering. Over the last decade, many generalizations and extensions of the Weibull have been proposed in order to provide more flexibility than the traditional version when it comes to modeling lifetime data in diverse fields. This book offers an update on these developments, presenting the essential properties of each model. Several plots of density and hazard rate functions are also included, and a brief outline of kwn application(s) for each model is also given.
- Author BiographyChin-Diew Lai is a Professor of Statistics at Massey University, New Zealand. Dr Lai has published over 100 research articles and four monographs, including two published by Springer: Stochastic Ageing and Dependence for Reliability co-authored by M Xie, and Continuous Bivariate Distributions, 2nd edition, co-authored by N Balakrishnan.
- Author(s)Chin Diew Lai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Statistics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight207 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.