All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndrea Simonelli provides the first in-depth evaluation of climate displacement in the field of political science, specifically global governance. She evaluates four intergovernmental organizations (UNHCR, IOM, OCHA and the UNFCCC), and the structural and political constraints regarding their potential expansion to govern this new issue area.
- Author BiographyAndrea C. Simonelli, PhD, is an independent researcher exploring issues of climate induced displacement and human security with an emphasis on the Maldives. She is a graduate of the United Nations University Environment and Human Security Summer Academy, and also attended the Oxford Refugee Centre's Summer School in Forced Migration.
- Author(s)Adam F. Graycar,Andrea C. Simonelli
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.