All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
About this product
- DescriptionGrand Complications, Vol. VII provides a detailed overview of complicated watchmaking. Published by Tourbillon International, this reference work for conisseurs deals with each of the major horological complications by theme, from their history through to their most recent developments. Multi-complications, minute repeaters and sonneries, tourbillons, equations of time, perpetual calendars, chrographs, jump hours and retrograde mechanisms, GMTs and multiple time zones are reviewed in great detail. The latest creations by over 23 elite watch manufacturers are displayed and accompanied by technical descriptions, comprising more than 400 pages in this book that already has earned respect among conisseurs.
- Author BiographyTourbillon International has published six consecutive volumes of Watches International and the first volume of Grand Complications, and is an expert in the field.
- Author(s)Tourbillon International
- PublisherChildren's Universe,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Universe,U.S.
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight2091 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.