Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionGuide to Clinical Resource Management is the first in a series of thre e handbooks. Clinical Resource Management (CRM) is the next stage in t he evolution of restructuring/reengineering. It involves advanced prac tice clinical case management, restructuring the quality and utilizati on departments, and creating multidisciplinary clinical service teams that cross the traditional boundaries of hospital departments, clinics, and physicians. The handbook details the design, implementation, and evaluation of a CRM program in an institution well advanced in restru cturing the delivery of acute care and offers a strategy for surviving and succeeding in a managed care environment.
- Author(s)Thomas F. Purdon
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/09/1996
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.