All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThese successful homework guidelines are based on my having over 30 years experience in sport science and exercise program design, as well as based on much related research. I have been in veterinary-based, companion animal rehabilitation for almost 10 years and have developed these guidelines for use in my mobile animal rehabilitation practice so that pet caretakers may practice them in the home environment to rehab their pets after injury and/or surgery. No special tools or equipment are needed for the majority of the exercises and drills I utilize on a daily basis and present in this book. You do need to be able to understand and follow instructions contained in this volume. I do my rehabilitation work in collaboration with veterinarians, and it is my strong suggestion that you do the same where a veterinarian is available. Thank you, on behalf of your pet, for taking this time to learn more about the healing methods available for them.
- Author BiographyI have developed the guidelines in this book for use in my mobile animal rehabilitation practice so that I and/or pet caretakers may practice them in the home or any other environment conducive to the work (clinic, barn, quiet park, mountaintop...) in order to rehab their pets after injury and/or surgery. No special tools or equipment are needed for the majority of the exercises and drills I utilize on a daily basis and present in this book, my having taught countless others to utilize them as well. I have a rehab page on Facebook, a Twitter account, and a presence on LinkedIn. I randomly post super important info or pictures of animals trying to enjoy rehab. For more info, please see www.rehabdeb.com. Thanks!
- Author(s)Deborah Carroll
- PublisherRehabilitation and Conditioning for Animals
- Date of Publication14/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRehabilitation and Conditioning for Animals
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.