All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most successful films inspired by comic books, The Dark Knight was the second feature of a trilogy directed by Christopher Nolan. One of the film's highlights was its rich score, created by two of Hollywood's leading composers, Academy award winner Hans Zimmer and multiple Oscar minee James Newton Howard. This volume offers a unique insight into the film and its music, detailing how the two composers created the memorable score.
- Author BiographyVasco Hexel leads the Masters Programme in Composition for Screen at the Royal College of Music, London, and is visiting lecturer at the Faculty of Music, University of Cambridge. He has composed music for documentaries, commercials, and feature films, and his work has been featured in numerous broadcasts for such clients as ABC Television, the BBC, and the Discovery Channel.
- Author(s)Vasco Hexel
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleFilm Score Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width136 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.