Hard Choices: How Women Decide About Work, Career and Motherhood by Kathleen Gerson (Paperback, 1986)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $35.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by goulds-book-arcade
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do women choose between work and family commitments? And what are the causes, limits, and consequences of the subtle revolution in women's choices over the 1960s and 1970s? To answer these questions, Kathleen Gerson analyzes the experiences of a carefully selected group of middle-class and working-class women who were young adults in the 1970s. Their informative life histories reveal the emerging social forces in American society that have led today's women to face several difficult choices.
- Author BiographyKathleen Gerson is Professor of Sociology, New York University.
- Author(s)Kathleen Gerson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication17/03/1986
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleCalifornia Series on Social Choice & Political Economy
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.