Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we approach God humbly and bow down before Him, we put ourselves in a position to hear from Him. Are you longing to hear God s voice, but feeling disconnected? God wants to speak directly to each of His beloved children, t to just a few spiritual elite. Priscilla Shirer looks at God s call to Samuel and uncovers six characteristics essential for hearing from God:
- A simple RELATIONSHIP, unfettered by sin or pride
- Asingle-minded WORSHIP, focused on God and His glory
- A set-apart HOLINESS, determined to live a life that hors Him
- A still ATTENTIVENESS, willing to be silent before Him
- A sold-out HUNGER, passionately pursuing God s presence
- A servant SPIRIT, submitted to God s call
- Author BiographyPRISCILLA SHIRER (Dallas Theological Seminary) is an internationally-recognized Bible teacher who focuses her ministry on the expository teaching of the Word of God to women. She desires to see women both understand the uncompromising truths of Scripture intellectually and experience them practically. Priscilla is the author of A Jewel in His Crown, And We Are Changed, He Speaks to Me, and Discerning the Voice of God. She is also an accomplished vocalist. Priscilla and her husband, Jerry, are the founders of Going Beyond Ministries and live in Dallas, Texas with their three sons.
- Author(s)Priscilla Shirer
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.