High Performance Computational Science and Engineering: IFIP TC5 Workshop on High Performance Computational Science and Engineering (HPCSE), World Computer Congress, August 22-27, 2004, Toulouse, France by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2005)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the International Symposium on High Performance Computational Science and Engineering 2004 (IFIP World Computer Congress) is an essential reference for both academic and professional researchers in the field of computational science and engineering. Computational Science and Engineering is increasingly becoming an emerging and promising discipline in shaping future research and development activities in academia and industry ranging from engineering, science, finance, ecomics, arts and humanitarian fields. New challenges are in modeling of complex systems, sophisticated algorithms, advanced scientific and engineering computing, and associated (multi-disciplinary) problem solving environments. The papers presented in this volume are specially selected to address the most up-to-date ideas, results, work-in-progress and research experience in the area of high performance computational techniques for science and engineering applications. This state-of-the-are volume presents the proceedings of the International Symposium on High Performance Computational Science and Engineering, held in conjunction with the IFIP World Computer Congress, August 2004, in Toulouse, France. The collection will be important t only for computational science and engineering experts and researchers but for all teachers and administrators interested in high performance computational techniques.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/02/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 172
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrei Doncescu,Laurence Tianruo Yang,Michael K. Ng,Tau Leng
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.