All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes seventy-five of the best trails the Empire State has to offer-from the 4,000-foot peaks of the Adirondacks and the lore of Rip Van Winkle's Catskills, to the glacier-gouged landscape of the Finger Lakes region and the Niagara Frontier's historic Erie Canal.
- Author BiographyRhonda Ostertag, a writer, and George Ostertag, a photographer, have collaborated on twenty outdoor, travel, and photography books over the past two decades, including Hiking Southern New England (FalconGuides).
- Author(s)George Ostertag,Rhonda Ostertag
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleState Hiking Guides Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight23 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.