Histogenesis and Precursors of Human Gastric Cancer by Takeo Nagayo (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $124.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $224.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Takeo Nagayo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/11/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents1. History of Pathological Studies.- 2. Statistics, Epidemiology, and Etiology.- 3. Background Data to the Study of Advanced Gastric Cancer.- Gross Appearances.- Polypoid or Fungating Type.- Circumscribed Excavating Type.- Ulcerated Infiltrating Type.- Diffusely Thickened Type.- Histological Features.- Well-Differentiated Adenocarcinoma.- Moderately Differentiated Adenocarcinoma.- Poorly Differentiated Adenocarcinoma.- Relationship Between Gross Appearances and Histological Features.- Changes in Frequency of Macro- and Microscopical Types by Age and Sex of Patients and Year of Surgery.- Site of Development.- Terminal Stage.- 4. Morphology of Early Gastric Cancer and Related Subjects.- Definition of Early Gastric Cancer and its Significance.- Age and Sex of Patients with EGC.- Gross Appearances and Histogical Features of EGC.- Polypoid Protruding Type.- Broad-Based, Elevated Type.- Focal Depressed Type.- Large Eroded Type.- Peptically Ulcerated Type.- Frequency of Macroscopical Type of EGC.- Relationship Between Macroscopical Appearances and Histological Features of EGC.- Changes in Frequency of EGC and its Macroscopical Types over Time.- Macroscopical Diagnosis of EGC.- 5. Histogenesis.- Macroscopical and Histological Relationships Between EGC and AGC.- Polypoid Protruding Type.- Broad-Based Elevated Type.- Focal Depressed Type.- Large Eroded Type.- Peptically Ulcerated Type.- Histogenesis of EGC.- Minute Focal Cancer.- Superficial Cancer Without Perceptible Macroscopical Change.- Double or Multiple Foci of EGC.- 6. Precursors of Early Gastric Cancer.- Gastric Polyp.- Chronic Peptic Ulcer and Ulcer Scar.- Chronic Atrophic Gastritis and Intestinal Metaplasia of Gastric Mucosa.- Pernicious Anemia.- Gastric Remnant.- Menetrier's Disease and Aberrant Pancreas.- Gastric Dysplasia Including Borderline Lesion.- Summary on Precancerous Changes in the Stomach.- 7. Chronologic Development and Prognosis of Early Gastric Cancer.- Development and Growth.- Prognosis.- 8. Histological Diagnosis of Early Gastric Cancer by Biopsy Examination.- Results of Histological Examination of Biopsied Specimens.- Clinical Implications of Biopsy Findings.- 9. Theories on the Histogenesis and Pathogenesis of Gastric Cancer.- Histological Correlation Between MGC and the Surrounding Mucosa from the Viewpoint of Generative Cells.- Morphogenesis of the Depressed Lesion of MGC and EGC.- Histological Conditions in Gastric Mucosa Before Development of Cancer.- Development of Gastric Cancer from the Viewpoint of Animal Experiment and Basic Study.- 10. Subject Index.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.