All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEndorsed by Cambridge International Examinations The Cambridge Primary English course that is mindful of learners where English is t their first language. This Student's Book offers full coverage of the learning objectives, addresses key objectives and includes model texts and other starting points. - Ensures full coverage of the learning objectives - Contains model texts and other stimulating starting points, followed by activities - Addresses key objectives including phonics and spelling, grammar and punctuation, reading, writing and speaking and listening Hodder Cambridge Primary English aids preparation for the Progression tests and Primary Checkpoint test and offers full coverage of the Cambridge Primary English curriculum frameworks for Stages 1-6. There is a Student's Book, Workbook and a Teacher's Pack available for each stage.
- Author BiographyMoira Brown is an experienced teacher, examiner and author of primary English textbooks, support material for international curricula and an online planning course. She trains international Primary English teachers worldwide and acts as a curriculum advisor. She has also written primary and secondary material for the UK's Department for Education.
- Author(s)Anne Basden
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHodder Cambridge Primary English
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight424 g
- Width213 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.