CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis really beautiful book will provide all you need to teach the full range of comprehension skills to your students. Immediately appealing to children, with colourful and attractive illustrations, the book delivers educationally as well as visually, covering all the comprehension subskills for this grade level, and drawing on a wide range of different text types. The link with composition will improve the standard of writing, and help students understand the links between reading and writing. The whole class, teacher and students, will enjoy Language Arts lessons using these books. The choice of texts and the varied activities will engage children's attention and will give comprehension lessons an immediate interest and popularity. At the same time, teachers are aided by the additional teacher tes within the book, and by the fact that the book is carefully planned to mirror the primary curriculum for the grade level.
- Author BiographyGladys Morgan, Sharon Hales and Janice Cunningham are respected and experienced teachers at leading primary schools in Jamaica. Karen Morrison and Daphne Paizee are world-renowned authors with many years experience in teaching and writing.
- Author(s)Daphne Paizee,Gladys Morgan,Janice Cunningham,Karen Morrison,Sharon Hales
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Notethroughout
- Weight334 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.