Homemade Kids: Thrifty, Creative and Eco-Friendly Ways to Raise Your Child by Nicola Baird (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern living offers convenience, and as parents we need all the help we can get. Food is produced in abundance, and clothes are cheap eugh for us to use and then discard. But is it necessary to be so wasteful? And is this really how we want to raise our children? Homemade Kids is full of top tips, inspirational ideas and practical advice that will help you to: make your home a more healthy, energy-efficient environment; create toys and fun activities for your baby; decide whether reuseable nappies are the right choice for you; and, consider the best feeding and transport solutions for your family. Raising a healthy, happy child doesn't need to be a complicated process that puts a strain on the planet and your wallet. Homemade Kids takes you back to basics and reminds you of the simple pleasures of parenting.
- Author BiographyNicola Baird is a writer and environmental journalist. She edits Earthmatters, the Friends of the Earth magazine, and has co-written various books on eco-friendly issues. She regularly contributes to newspapers and magazines, including the Guardian, Daily Mail and the Evening Standard.
- Author(s)Nicola Baird
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight310 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.07Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.