All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes sizzling recipes to fire up your cooking and wake up your tastebuds. Here's how to put the zest into your cooking with red hot spice-filled recipes for all occasions. You can discover an exciting new world of tongue-teasing tastes. It offers a fiery collection of 30 recipes from around the globe, with step-by-step techniques and photos throughout. It features classic hot recipes such as Chilli Con Carne, salsas and Chicken Vindaloo, as well as ideas for using spices in new and inspiring ways. How to make the most of spices in appetizers, soups, fish, poultry, meat and vegetarian dishes, as well as a useful spice checklist. In all their forms, spices lend richness, heat and complexity to every food imaginable. From the sun-drenched Caribbean to the bustling food stalls of Thailand, 'hot and spicy' defines good eating for millions of people. Within the pages of this book, you will find an exhilarating collection of recipes from every corner of the world, from the fiery heat of Jamaican Spiced Cod Steaks, to the eye-watering North African Vegetable Couscous with Saffron & Harissa. Every dish is shown step-by-step, so it is easy to achieve perfect results. With 30 recipes and 100 vibrant photographs, this sizzling collection will delight everyone who loves tasty food.
- Author BiographyValerie Ferguson is a highly experienced food writer and editor, who ran a catering service and cooking school.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byValerie Ferguson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.