All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionJoanna Weinberg's love affair with cooking began at college. While she survived on pasta and more pasta, her sister would call from London with salacious stories of extra virgin olive oil, smoky pancetta and hunks of fresh Parmesan. Inspired, she started cooking for her friends, realising early on that a great meal was about the company as much as the food and that so many cookbooks forgot this most vital of ingredients. Which is how Relish came about. It is full of recipes, of course, arranged in 47 menus for every occasion, from an impromptu kitchen supper to a massive birthday party; from a cosy afteron tea to a summer barbecue. But much more importantly, it is a reminder of how to urish friends and friendship, and will delight anyone who, like Joanna, believes that food is love.
- Author BiographyJoanna Weinberg has always been a passionate cook, tasting the flavours in her head before they get as far as the plate, but it wasn't until she spent a few years in New York without a kitchen that she realised how important it was to have friends round. Having returned to live in London, she now has a kitchen big enough to fit a table in it, and she cooks for friends all the time. Jo writes for a broad range of publications including Vogue, ES, Tatler and Easy Living, and about food in particular for The Times and Waitrose Food Illustrated.
- Author(s)Ms. Joanna Weinberg
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteColour Illustrations throughout
- Width152 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.