Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCaffeine is the most widely consumed mind-altering molecule in the world; we cant get eugh of it, and drinking good coffee is our delivery system. How is it that coffee has such a hold? Its all in the chemistry; the molecular structure of caffeine and the flavour-making phels and fats that can be lured out from the bean by roasting, grinding and brewing. Making good coffee depends on understanding the science: why water has to be at a certain temperature, what method works best with which grind, how roast affects taste, what happens when you add cream, and which bean you start out with. How to Make Coffee lays out the scientific principles for the coffee-loving n-scientist; stick to these and you will never drink an ordinary joe again.
- Author(s)Lani Kingston
- PublisherThe Ivy Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Ivy Press
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width127 mm
- Height184 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.