All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is full of breathtaking images, just waiting to happen. How to Shoot Everything shows you how to approach thrilling subjects and get the picture-perfect shot you re after. The world is full of breathtaking images, just waiting to be captured from soaring views of architecture to photos of nature s many splendors, from meaningful portraits of loved ones to exhilarating, gravity-defying action shots. How to Photograph Everything is the gorgeous guide to creating these images and more, providing photographers of all levels with vital gear advice, cutting-edge technical guidance, and brilliant image-editing tips from the experts at Popular Photography. Plus, hundreds of dazzling, inspired images reveal what s possible when you harness the power of your camera and the creativity of your mind. With 40+ chapters on subjects such as fashion, floral, concert, photojournalism, and aerial photography, How to Photograph Everything helps you approach every subject on your bucket list and translate your vision into beautifully composed, technically sound images that you ll want to share again and again.
- Author BiographyWith more than 2 million readers and over 70 years of expertise, Popular Photography is the world s largest how-to monthly magazine for image-making enthusiasts. The magazine s editors are not just great how-to writers, they are all talented photographers, who really know how to make the most of any image.
- Author(s)The Editors of Popular Photography
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1633 g
- Width221 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.