All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOwen's anxious question prompts this heartwarming, comforting tale of how a parent's love stays with a child whether they are together or apart -- all day long.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Rusackas is a regional advisor for the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. She lives in southern California with her husband and their two sons. Priscilla has illustrated many books for children. She lives in southern California with her husband, Craig, children Janelle, Laura, and Paul, and Casper the Friendly Dog.
- Author(s)Francesca Rusackas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight131 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Priscilla Burris
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Most relevant reviews
- bessojo02 Feb, 2017by
I bought for my 3 yr old drandgaughter who was experiencing separation issues & she seems to like it being read most nights. So I guess it hit the spot.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.