All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a love letter to those who may t be geographically near but remain close at heart. It is a sweet rhyming story, written from the child's point of view. It is suitable for children aged 3 to 5. I love you long distance, across all those miles. Sometimes parents divorce. Sometimes mum or dad is sent overseas to fight. And sometimes cherished members of the family - grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins - live too far away to see every day. This sweet rhyming story, written from the child's point of view, is a love letter to those who may t be geographically near but remain very close at heart.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Blain Parker has written many picture books, including When Dads Don't Grow Up (Dial Books for Young Readers), Hello, School Bus! (Scholastic), and Mama's Little Duckling (Dutton Children's Books), which School Library Journal called 'a standout'. Jed Henry is the author and illustrator of Cheer Up, Mouse! (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt) and I Speak Dinosaur! (Abrams). His book Can't Wait Till Christmas, written by Mike Huckabee, was a New York Times bestseller.
- Author(s)Marjorie Blain Parker
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jed Henry
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $9.29Trending at AU $11.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.