All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA standalone mystery from the author of the Kelsey and Lambert vels. A number of people stood to benefit from Harry Mallinson's death and Henry Mallinson was old and sick and very rich. His estranged elder son needed money for his business. His younger son did t want to see his father's will changed. His pretty daughter-in-law needed money to lay of ghost from her past to rest. His godson was behind with instalments on a motorcycle. His nurse needed a few thousand to buy a son a small-holding and his secretary a few hundred to buy herself expensive clothes. So when Henry Mallinson died - t from natural causes - there was lack of suspects for the police.
- Author BiographyEmma Page first began writing as a hobby, and after a number of her poems had been accepted by the BBC and her short stories began appearing in weekly magazines, she took to writing radio plays and crime novels. She was first published in the Crime Club, which later become Collins Crime. An English graduate from Oxford, Emma Page taught in every kind of educational establishment the UK and abroad before she started writing full-time.
- Author(s)Emma Page
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.