All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionHow are we to become true believers who seek God's good pleasure? How are we to become mindful of God, to be thankful or worshipful? How are we to control our anger and pride? How are we to follow the example of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)? This inspirational book of wise advice answers these questions and guides us toward the spiritual life.Khurram Murad (1932-1996) was the director general of The Islamic Foundation, United Kingdom, and a rewned teacher who spent 40 years in the spiritual teaching and training of thousands of young Muslim people around the globe. He has published more than 20 works in English and Urdu.
- Author BiographyKhurram Murad (1932-96) was formerly Director General of the Islamic Foundation (1978-86). He studied civil engineering at the Universities of Karachi and Minnesota, USA, and worked as a leading consulting engineer at Karachi, Dhaka, Tehran and Riyadh. Actively involved in the Islamic movement since 1948, he was the President, Islamic Jami'at-e-Talabah, Pakistan, and Amir of its Dhaka and Lahore branches.
- Author(s)Khurram Murad
- PublisherRevival Publications
- Date of Publication18/07/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationMarkfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRevival Publications
- Weight318 g
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.