All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is something much more fundamental to our social interactions today than just simple hello's and goodbye's. What if I said that levels of mental illness, obesity, mistrust, inequality, and rates of imprisonment in the human populous have a significant effect on our relationships with t only each other but our dogs as well! If you look at Epidemiology, which literally means the study of what is upon the people, we have choice but to include our dogs. It is a highly significant, symbiotic relationship we share. Though there are many social differences in this age we still thrive in social compacts. As I explore this wonderous world dealing with dogs I can't help but stop and question why we seem to be so impatient. Impatient about the weather, inflation, food, dogs, and ourselves. Evolution occurs so slowly yet too fast for us humans to understand it. The answer to this paradox is to simply, slow down our thinking. When I spend time working with dogs, whether my own dogs or clients, it's all about equality of the senses. It's about truthful importance. This applies to everything, positive or negative, everyday, every moment.
- Author(s)Jay R Marchant
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.