All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author cover the fundamentals of both information and communication security including current developments in some of the most critical areas of automatic speech recognition. Included are topics on speech watermarking, speech encryption, stegagraphy, multilevel security systems comprising speaker identification, real transmission of watermarked or encrypted speech signals, and more. The book is especially useful for information security specialist, government security analysts, speech development professionals, and for individuals involved in the study and research of speech recognition at advanced levels.
- Author(s)Fathi E. Abd el-Samie
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering / Springerbriefs in Speech Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, 45 colour illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.