All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Major Reference series brings together a wide range of key international articles in law and legal theory. Many of these essays are t readily accessible, and their presentation in these volumes will provide a vital new resource for both research and teaching. Each volume is edited by leading international authorities who explain the significance and context of articles in an informative and complete introduction.
- Author BiographyMartii Koskennieme a member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland.
- Author(s)Martti Koskenniemi
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1992
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.